This is what I’m grateful for in this miserable year:
- Good friends
- Good health
- All of you, dear followers
- Democracy saved (but we dare not ignore it again)
- The Medicare open enrollment period is ending soon in the US, which means all those television commercials from insurance companies will also go away for another year.
- Books, wine, Scotch, and music
- Schitt’s Creek, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Queen’s Gambit, Somebody Feed Phil (if you don’t watch him eat)
- Viola Davis in any role
- Freedom of speech
- King Arthur Flour
And if you are running out of TV programs to binge on, find Treme on HBO. Trust me.